Thursday, December 30, 2010

Worthless & Sore

Well, I did two 20-minute workouts this week, and today I can barely move. So much for working out every day in preparation for my New Year's dress....

It's sad that I am so out of shape that working out for a total of 40 minutes has almost put me in the nursing home....and today I have done nothing but bum it out in sweats in front of the TV. Oh, I made some cookies.....that's really gonna help my new "eating healthy" focus for the new year! It doesn't help that a cute little pug has been keeping me company and pretty much forcing me to lay on the couch. It's all your fault, Oscar....

Trying not to think about Monday, the Day of Depression, the Day Back to Work, the Day I Have to See My Students.....maybe it'll snow Sunday night and school will be cancelled!! One can always hope! It's a sign that I need to be doing something else....if only I knew what. Can't complain about the vacay time, though!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love that working out for 40 minutes in a week has put you in the nursing home. If you need a roommate, I'll go pop in a Taebo dvd and join you shortly. :-)

    ReplyDelete